Dog biscuits will be sold around Austin at area restaurants and cafes for $2, all proceeds benefit the renovation of APA's adoption vehicles. Participating restaurants include:
- Progress Coffee - East 5th St
- Jo's - South Congress and 2nd St locations
- Snack Bar - South Congress
- Hey Cupcake - South Congress
- Short Bus Subs - South Congress
- Zen - South Congress and Guadalupe locations,
- Frank - Colorado
- Austin Java - 12th & Lamar, Barton Springs, and City Hall locations
- Uncle Billy's - Barton Springs
- Ski Shores Cafe - Pearce Road
Austin Java, Uncle Billy's, and Ski Shores will be selling biscuits all week!
12:00 -1:00 p.m
It’s Valentine’s Day ... what better day to show some love to our city’s beautiful running trail? Runners, walkers, and supporters of The Trail are invited to the City Hall Plaza at lunchtime on February 14, 2012 to participate in a one mile social run led by Gilbert Tuhabonye, award winning coach of Gilbert's Gazelles. The run will begin at 12:15 and will be followed by good food provided by El Alma Cafe, good music spun by DJ Hot Britches, and good vibes! The Y, Active Life, and Marathon Kids will also be on hand to promote healthy lives and a healthy Austin.
If you plan on showing your support, let us know on the Facebook Event Page.
Weed pulling from 12 to 5 on Sunday the 12th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or just show up!
Benefiting AIDS Services of Austin
When: Thursday, Feb 16th
Food and beverages provided by Titos Vodka, Austin Beerworks , Miller Hospitality / Newk's Express Cafe
Sign-up through EventBrite here.